Illinois Marriage License
Certificate No.: 5769
Marriage License, The People of The State of Illinois Brown County To any Person legally authorized to solemnize Marriage Greeting. Marriage May Be Celebrated Between Mr. Bernard Miller of Mt. Sterling in the County of Brown and the State of Illinois of the age of 20 years and Miss Hazel Snow of Quincy in the County of Adams and the State of Illinois of the age of 18 years.
Witness D. G. Gordley, County Clerk and the seal of said County at his Office in Mt. Sterling in said County this 3rd day of May A.D. 1919.
I Amos E Giusti a Catholic Priest hereby certify that Mr. Bernard Miller and Miss Hazel Snow were united in Marriage by me at Mt. Sterling Illinois in the County of Brown and State of Illinois on the 3rd day of May A.D. 1919
Rev Amos E. Giuste
Mt Sterling, Illinois.
Illinois State Board of health
Return of a Marriage to County Clerk
1. Full Name of Groom Mr. Bernard Miller
2. Place of Residence Mt. Sterling Ill.
3. Occupation Laborer
4. Age next Birthday 20Yrs, Color White Race American
5. Place of Birth Mt. Sterling, Ills.
6. Father’s Name John Miller
7. Mother’s Maiden Name Rosa Geise
8. Number of Groom’s Marriage First
9. Full Name of Bride Miss. Hazel Snow
10.Place of Residence Quincy, Ill.
11. Age next Birthday 19 Yrs. Color White Race French
12. Place of Springfield, Ill.
13 Father’s Name Jacob Snow
14. Mother’s Maiden Name Ida Hiveley
15. Number of Bride’s Marriage First
16. Married at Mt Sterling Ill in the County of Brown and State of Illinois,
The 3rd day of May 1914
17. Witnesses to Marriage John Miller & Grace Miller
Alternate spelling of bride’s, mother’s maiden name is Hively